Saturday 3 October 2009

Young artists about he Firebird:

Dan, age 22:
"I am a youngster from Bucharest, living on the street; participating in this project gives me the feeling that the Firebird´s tale is becoming reality..."

Ionel, age 17:
"This project means a lot to me because I do not have anybody; and here I have found a family, brothers and friends. It teaches me how to get prepared for this life. I am very proud of what I am doing and happy to have a role. I would appreciate if I could get some support to carry on this project. Many thanks to all those who have put so much effort in this project."



Irina age 18:
For me, the Firebird has been a wonderful and intersting project....I learned a lot, but sometimes I came home exhausted.
There were some moments of relaxation, but the choreographic part required constant concentration....it is wonderful that Josef managed to have so much patience with such a large group of kids and to be honest, I envy him a bit for that.....

Emilia age 17:

I very much wanted to participate in this project. So whne I heard that I was admitted, I could hardly believe it and was very excited and enthusiastic. When I arrived, I realized that I hardly knew anybody and the beginning was a bit hard.....This experience -although tiredness and concentration often attained a maximum - allowed me to meet some wonderful and generous persons who have oaught me a lot.
Josef is an excellent teacher whom I have learnt to admire for his patience and the patience he managed to transmit all those around him....

No comments:

Post a Comment