Thursday 24 September 2009

" I miss the Firebird..."

There are two weeks since the firebird ended and still it's the only thing in my mind. I can't belive that i will never feel that energy again.
I miss everyone and i'm so sorry that i didn't notice earlier how wonderful the people around me were.
We all learned together to laugh, to support each other, to cry...and to love. I couldn't cry after the first show, I couldn't cry when everyone went home...but i cry now when i realize it's over.
I miss all the people I danced with, the choreographers and all those who were there to support us.

This project wasn't only about dance, it was about the relationship between people too. You werw successful in creating a big loving family.

Love to everyone,

Silviana Stinghie

3 comments:

  1. Hello SilViana,
    Nice to hear from you and thank you for your touching commentary. I know exactly what you mean when you say you did not realize enough how nice everybody was during the project itself.
    Isn´t it always so that one does not realize the value of things until they have passed? Even so, I think you were quite quick! Some of you might only realize much later how much it meant to them, who knows, may be in years.....Love Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Silviana, hey guys,
    I am very happy, if you think about the "pasarea de foc project" like you described it. If this is a result of the summer 2009, it was a great and successful summer!
    We have been together in the way, it should be. This was an experience, other steps can be based on...

    Love, Klaus

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s.: Never forget, that it is YOUR energy and YOUR love, you talk about!

    ReplyDelete