Sunday 6 September 2009

This experience changed me completely!

The past 5 weeks were absolutely amazing and I say this with all my heart. I met many friendly people and we became nearly best friends. It's true, there have been some arguments over these weeks, but in the show night we all helped each other to perform perfectly and to give to the audience the greatest show that they had ever seen.

After the show from Bucharest we all started to cry because we realized that the end was coming. We will never experience the feelings that we all felt during this project. Even thought we were rude at the beginning of the project, after a while we learned how to behave better and to focus on the instructions that Josef was giving to us.


I never felt more alive than in the night of the big show. I was full of energy and of passion. On stage, I felt like a celebrity. I was on the most important stage of Bucharest. That's a huge deal!

This experience changed me completely! I had great fun with the children. They all seemed to love me. I love them too :)

As a conclusion, The Firebird project will always have a special place in my heart and I will never forget this experience and the things that I learned during the past 5 weeks. Thank you for the most beautiful period of my life.

Stefania Ciuca

P.S.: I admire a lot Ms. Monique Gruber and Josef Eder and I wish them all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment