Wednesday 23 September 2009

Tonight Royston is online!

Dear 'Firebird' dancers,

It was a great pleasure to work with you all in Bucharest. I am sure you thought I was a hard taskmaster..always telling you that you could do more..but the performance proved I was right.

You were truly wonderful, and surprised, maybe even shocked, everyone who saw you in the National Theatre.

Your energy and commitment on stage made everything worthwhile and left me with a memory that I will treasure for a long time..as well as a very positive image of young Romanians.

Do not forget what you acheived..continue to respect yourself and others and take the experience with you into your future lives. i hope that this will not be the last opportunity you will have to perform and dance and we are all looking forward to further visits if it is at all possible.

Be strong, value yourselves, and work hard to attain your dreams..in the end you will succeed by your own efforts.
much love to you all,

Royston

2 comments:

  1. There are two weeks since the firebird ended and still it's the only thing in my mind.I still can't belive that it's over and that i will never feel that energy which was there.
    I miss everyone and i'm so sorry that i didn't notice earlier how wonderful the people around me were.
    We all learned together to laugh, to support each other,to cry...and to love.I couldn't cry after the first show,I couldn't cry when everyone went home...but i cry now reading all the wonderful things here and missing all of the people who I danced with.

    Love you all,
    Silviana Stinghie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royston, I miss youuuu, but I have you on tape hehe!

    ReplyDelete