Monday 31 August 2009

" Life isn´t about waiting for the storm to pass, it´s about learning to dance in the rain....."

Today, it was pouring with rain in Bucharest as Royston entered the gym and saw the kids for the first time, but I am sure that none of them even took any notice of the weather. Their eyes and ears were concentrated on Royston´s welcome message for them.
Difficult for any of us to say anymore about the "quality" of today´s run through since it took place with just Royston, Josef and the 106 of them.
Only three more days to "clean" the piece before we are off to the National Theatre for the first rehearsal on a REAL stage! I wonder if they are starting to realize what it means to dance in such prestigious surroundings in front of 1200 spectators......

Monique

1 comment:

  1. ..I am so curious on how it will work...Anyway, I'll keep my fingers crossed here in Germany...,GOOD LUCK FOR YOU ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete