Wednesday 17 June 2009

Together we are strong!

Klaus Gruber

Klaus Gruber and Mihaela Beresoaie will coordinate the team of educators and supervise the participants from Brasov, Sibiu and Saarbrücken (Germany) in the Youth hostel which the Mayor of Sector two is generously putting at our disposition for the whole duration of the project.

Here is a first greeting from Klaus to the young artists which you all are:
"Hey guys,
I am Klaus and I caught the Firebird virus from my aunt Monique. She asked me to come and stay with you at the centre hosting us during the project. I will be happy to give my support to everybody in everything and help wherever help is needed…

That’s exactly my daily bread-and-butter: having three children myself, I am used to assist young guys to focus on and achieve their personal goals.

As soccer coach of my youngest sons’ team, I try to do the same thing beyond the “family boundaries”…

With a team of parents we have been trying for a couple of years now to support the school teachers in matters of organization and education. May be the right training to be YOUR “supporter” this time?

I first learned teamwork playing basketball on a high level for years. During my studies in philosophy, political sciences and economics, I was then taught to do reasonable things in a reasonable way - and to ask for and expect reasonable things from others…

I am very curious to see how the entire Firebird-project will be! But even without knowing you, I have no doubt that it will be a success. A lot of work, for sure, but also a lot of fun for all of us.

So, off we go! I’m all set and ready for takeoff. From August 1st onwards, I will be in Bucharest for the entire project and support each and all of you as much as I possibly can. See you soon!"

1 comment:

  1. Have you decided for a location? I work in the sales dept of a five star hotel and would be prepared to offer a good price while you're staying in Bucharest. lapetre (att) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete